Drug Rehab: Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Adams Run SC 29426
Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Adams Run SC is your partner in detox and recovery care.
The Adams Run, South Carolina alcohol rehabilitation recovery team is equipped with extensive experience, and offers the latest in alcohol withdrawl symptoms and treatment technologies. They are committed to working alongside you to give you access to the freedom of your life for better long-term, manageable rehab solutions.
Consult with professionals today to learn more about alcohol rehab options. Services include alcohol detox and drug rehab service.
The Adams Run, South Carolina alcohol rehabilitation company conveniently servers in Charleston County.
Rehab Facilities Near Me in Adams Run, South Carolina
Detoxification is a critical medical procedure to treat addiction to drugs and alcohol. Typically, any substance use disorder treatment begins with detox, a set of therapeutic interventions intended to manage acute intoxication and withdrawal. The process involves elimination of toxins from the body of a patient. Detox aims at minimizing the physical damage caused by the presence of psychoactive substances in the body, either deliberately or accidentally.
Depending on type of the substance abused and Drug Rehabilitation Adams Run SC severity of symptoms, various detox approaches may be considered for different patients. It can be performed in a wide range of settings and at multiple levels of intensity. Conventionally, detox uses medications to remove toxins from the body. However, it is noteworthy that drug and alcohol abuse causes nutritional deficiencies in the body, which need to be replenished for a healthy recovery. Therefore, health experts, nowadays, are recommending nutrient-based detox therapies. Here are some Adams Run SC vital nutrients that people undergoing detox should consume:
- Vitamins B and C: Vitamins B1, B3 and B5 aid body in converting sugar into energy, while vitamins B6 and B12 help produce blood cells. Heavy alcohol consumption and drug use impair body’s ability to absorb these nutrients. Therefore, individuals struggling with an addiction should take adequate dosage of B-group vitamins for healthy recovery. The anti-addiction property of B vitamins is used by detox clinics Alcohol Treatment Adams Run SC to treat people with addiction. Vitamin therapy, also referred to as NAD IV therapy, is a natural holistic detox procedure to help patients manage withdrawal symptoms while preparing their body for subsequent treatment. NAD or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is a coenzyme present in almost every cell in the body and helps metabolize fats, carbohydrates and amino acids. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) deficiency makes people feel fatigued or depressed, which can make withdrawal symptoms worse. Adams Run SC Patients undergoing detox treatment should increase their vitamin C intake to negate unpleasant feelings caused by withdrawal symptoms.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: From boosting heart health to helping alleviate depressive symptoms, omega-3 is known to offer a multitude of benefits. According to a study published in the journal Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, the anti-depression properties of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may be attributed to its anti-inflammatory effects and their role in bringing Adams Run SC about structural changes in the brain. Drug addiction treatment centers are now using omega-3 fatty acids in their detox programs for natural and sustained recovery. Flaxseed oil, fatty fish, walnuts, soybeans and oysters are some of the rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Proteins: Hundreds or thousands of amino acids together form proteins that regulate several functions and play an important role in maintaining living system. Proteins exist in seven types, including enzymes, Adams Run SC antibodies and some hormones like insulin. Talking about the mental health, tryptophan, an essential amino acid, is known to influence mood by producing the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin, also called nature’s Prozac, is associated with depression. Foods such as meat, dairy products, fruits and seeds are abundant in tryptophan. Many detox clinics use amino acid therapy to help patients get rid of harmful toxins without causing protein deficiency.
- Calcium: Studies suggest a positive association Adams Run SC between calcium intake and lower depression levels. Calcium may also have a calming effect on many mental health conditions and sleep- related problems. It is also known to have a protective effect on difficulty in falling asleep, anxiety and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Seeking specialized treatment
Adequate intake of aforesaid nutrients is important for people struggling with addiction. However, it is advised to approach a credible detox rehab for sustainable recovery.
Financing Options for Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Adams Run
Don’t you believe that everyone should have access to the best damn alcohol addiction recovery service and care when faced with a challenging situation?
Call today to see what finance options or specials that you may qualify for. All major credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Your Adams Run, South Carolina Alcohol Rehabilitation Center for Alcohol Addiction Recovery
Contact Us at Alcohol Rehabilitation Center Services in Adams Run SC 29426
Schedule an appointment with us at 1-866-416-8316
Looking for a rehabilitation company that values your needs? You’ve found it. Don’t wait to schedule – call today!
Surrounding Areas In South Carolina
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Andrews SC 29510
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Hilton Head SC 29938
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Richburg SC 29729
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Cassatt SC 29032
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Pelzer SC 29669
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Chapin SC 29036
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Hollywood SC 29449
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Seneca SC 29672
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Edgefield SC 29824
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Laurens SC 29360
Adams Run Information
Monday 12/10 20%
Generally cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 43F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 12/11 0%
Partly cloudy skies. High near 55F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 12/12 0%
Sunny along with a few clouds. High 56F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 12/13 20%
Considerable cloudiness. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 61F. Winds light and variable.
Friday 12/14 90%
Chance of Rain
Showers and thundershowers likely. High 64F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.