Drug Rehab: Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Boley OK 74829
Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Boley OK is your partner in detox and recovery care.
The Boley, Oklahoma alcohol rehabilitation recovery team is equipped with extensive experience, and offers the latest in alcohol withdrawl symptoms and treatment technologies. They are committed to working alongside you to give you access to the freedom of your life for better long-term, manageable rehab solutions.
Consult with professionals today to learn more about alcohol rehab options. Services include alcohol detox and drug rehab service.
The Boley, Oklahoma alcohol rehabilitation company conveniently servers in Okfuskee County.
Drug Treatment Centers in Boley, Oklahoma
Detoxification is a critical medical procedure to treat addiction to drugs and alcohol. Typically, any substance use disorder treatment begins with detox, a set of therapeutic interventions intended to manage acute intoxication and withdrawal. The process involves elimination of toxins from the body of a patient. Detox aims at minimizing the physical damage caused by the presence of psychoactive substances in the body, either deliberately or accidentally.
Depending on type of the substance abused and Rehabilitation Center Near Me Boley OK severity of symptoms, various detox approaches may be considered for different patients. It can be performed in a wide range of settings and at multiple levels of intensity. Conventionally, detox uses medications to remove toxins from the body. However, it is noteworthy that drug and alcohol abuse causes nutritional deficiencies in the body, which need to be replenished for a healthy recovery. Therefore, health experts, nowadays, are recommending nutrient-based detox therapies. Here are some Boley OK vital nutrients that people undergoing detox should consume:
- Vitamins B and C: Vitamins B1, B3 and B5 aid body in converting sugar into energy, while vitamins B6 and B12 help produce blood cells. Heavy alcohol consumption and drug use impair body’s ability to absorb these nutrients. Therefore, individuals struggling with an addiction should take adequate dosage of B-group vitamins for healthy recovery. The anti-addiction property of B vitamins is used by detox clinics Drug Rehab Boley OK to treat people with addiction. Vitamin therapy, also referred to as NAD IV therapy, is a natural holistic detox procedure to help patients manage withdrawal symptoms while preparing their body for subsequent treatment. NAD or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is a coenzyme present in almost every cell in the body and helps metabolize fats, carbohydrates and amino acids. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) deficiency makes people feel fatigued or depressed, which can make withdrawal symptoms worse. Boley OK Patients undergoing detox treatment should increase their vitamin C intake to negate unpleasant feelings caused by withdrawal symptoms.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: From boosting heart health to helping alleviate depressive symptoms, omega-3 is known to offer a multitude of benefits. According to a study published in the journal Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, the anti-depression properties of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may be attributed to its anti-inflammatory effects and their role in bringing Boley OK about structural changes in the brain. Drug addiction treatment centers are now using omega-3 fatty acids in their detox programs for natural and sustained recovery. Flaxseed oil, fatty fish, walnuts, soybeans and oysters are some of the rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Proteins: Hundreds or thousands of amino acids together form proteins that regulate several functions and play an important role in maintaining living system. Proteins exist in seven types, including enzymes, Boley OK antibodies and some hormones like insulin. Talking about the mental health, tryptophan, an essential amino acid, is known to influence mood by producing the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin, also called nature’s Prozac, is associated with depression. Foods such as meat, dairy products, fruits and seeds are abundant in tryptophan. Many detox clinics use amino acid therapy to help patients get rid of harmful toxins without causing protein deficiency.
- Calcium: Studies suggest a positive association Boley OK between calcium intake and lower depression levels. Calcium may also have a calming effect on many mental health conditions and sleep- related problems. It is also known to have a protective effect on difficulty in falling asleep, anxiety and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Seeking specialized treatment
Adequate intake of aforesaid nutrients is important for people struggling with addiction. However, it is advised to approach a credible detox rehab for sustainable recovery.
Financing Options for Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Boley
Don’t you believe that everyone should have access to the best damn alcohol addiction recovery service and care when faced with a challenging situation?
Call today to see what finance options or specials that you may qualify for. All major credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Your Boley, Oklahoma Alcohol Rehabilitation Center for Alcohol Addiction Recovery
Contact Us at Alcohol Rehabilitation Center Services in Boley OK 74829
Schedule an appointment with us at 1-866-416-8316
Looking for a rehabilitation company that values your needs? You’ve found it. Don’t wait to schedule – call today!
Surrounding Areas In Oklahoma
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Skiatook OK 74070
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Bethany OK 73008
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Atwood OK 74827
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Davis OK 73030
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Bartlesville OK 74003
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Tishomingo OK 73460
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Noble OK 73068
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Hobart OK 73651
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Newalla OK 74857
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Sayre OK 73662
- 5:11 AM CST on January 18, 2019
- 8:00 AM CST on January 19, 2019
Friday 01/18 60%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Areas of patchy fog early. Cloudy early with scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 59F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday 01/19 0%
Mostly cloudy. Gusty winds in the morning. High 33F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Sunday 01/20 0%
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 48F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 01/21 0%
Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 57F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Tuesday 01/22 0%
Partly cloudy skies. Morning high of 48F with temps falling to near 35. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.