Drug Rehab: Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Chandler OK 74834
Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Chandler OK is your partner in detox and recovery care.
The Chandler, Oklahoma alcohol rehabilitation recovery team is equipped with extensive experience, and offers the latest in alcohol withdrawl symptoms and treatment technologies. They are committed to working alongside you to give you access to the freedom of your life for better long-term, manageable rehab solutions.
Consult with professionals today to learn more about alcohol rehab options. Services include alcohol detox and drug rehab service.
The Chandler, Oklahoma alcohol rehabilitation company conveniently servers in Lincoln County.
Drug Rehab Centers Near Me in Chandler, Oklahoma
With all the news about the dangers of prescription drugs – especially opioid painkillers like OxyContin, methadone and morphine – you would think people would be using less of them. However, judging by the statistics, including the number of people going to drug detox and rehab centers to stop taking these drugs, it would appear that people are taking even more than Alcohol Withdrawal Treatment Chandler OK ever. Do people really realize what these drugs can do?
According to a February, 2007 Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, the weekly digest published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), unintentional poisoning deaths in the U.S. rose 62.5 percent from 1999-2004. According to CDC studies, this increase has been going on since the 1990’s and overdoses of prescription drugs, especially Chandler OK prescription painkillers, are primarily responsible for the increase. In fact, according to the CDC, opioid prescription painkillers cause more drug overdose deaths than cocaine and heroin combined.
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) also said that admissions to drug detox, drug rehab and other treatment for this type of prescription painkiller increased from 46,972 in 2002 to 63,243 in 2004.
These vast increases – a Drug Rehabilitation Chandler OK 62.5 percent increase in deaths and a jump of about one-third for those going into drug detox, drug rehab and other treatment – indicate that far more people are taking dangerous prescription painkillers and other drugs than ever despite the fact that some of this information is all over the news.
* Purdue Pharma paid a fine of $634.5 million for misleading doctors Chandler OK and the public about the dangers of OxyContin.
* Xyprexa is killing 15,000 people a year in nursing homes – and God knows how many more are being given the drug at home.
* The whole concept of methadone treatment is in question because it has proven to be ineffective at getting people off other drugs and is involved in twice the number of Chandler OK deaths caused by heroin.
* Young adults are having ‘pharma parties’ – mixing any number of prescription drugs they’ve gotten from friends, or from parents’ medicine cabinets.
* The DEA says that kids given Ritalin and other stimulants are more likely to abuse cocaine in later life than others.
* There is tons of evidence of suicidal and homicidal tendencies caused by mind-altering psychiatric drugs Chandler OK – and some of those ‘tendencies’ actually result in the deaths of either those who are taking the drugs or people they’ve killed.
The list goes on and on.
Despite this, we keep taking the drugs. Big Pharma continues to advertise, we continue to be duped into thinking that drugs are the answer to all our problems, and we continue to ask our doctors Chandler OK for the advertised drugs – apparently completely unaware that we might need drug detox and, possibly, drug rehab to get off them, or that they can kill us, or that they can lead to further drug use, or potentially ruin the life of anyone who takes them.
Before you take a dangerous prescription drug, research the risks. Drug packaging has information on side Chandler OK effects and the circumstances under which the drug can be dangerous. The information is also widely available on the Internet. Read this information, and take it seriously: Don’t assume that you or someone in your family will not be one of the people who suffer those side effects.
And if you or someone you care about is already taking a prescription drug that Chandler OK could be dangerous, consider getting them through a good medical drug detox program so they are no longer at risk.
The prescription drug epidemic is not going to stop unless people truly understand the dangers, avoid taking them if at all possible, and get those who are already taking them into a drug detox program. The frontline of the war on prescription drugs Chandler OK is at the doorstep of your own home – fight the battle, and you will win the war, and save lives.
Financing Options for Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Chandler
Don’t you believe that everyone should have access to the best damn alcohol addiction recovery service and care when faced with a challenging situation?
Call today to see what finance options or specials that you may qualify for. All major credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Your Chandler, Oklahoma Alcohol Rehabilitation Center for Alcohol Addiction Recovery
Contact Us at Alcohol Rehabilitation Center Services in Chandler OK 74834
Schedule an appointment with us at 1-866-416-8316
Looking for a rehabilitation company that values your needs? You’ve found it. Don’t wait to schedule – call today!
Surrounding Areas In Oklahoma
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Norman OK 73019
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Chickasha OK 73023
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Durant OK 74702
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Elmore City OK 73433
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Coalgate OK 74538
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Bartlesville OK 74003
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Tecumseh OK 74873
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Skiatook OK 74070
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Tuttle OK 73089
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Blanchard OK 73010
- 3:08 AM CST on January 18, 2019
- 8:00 AM CST on January 19, 2019
Friday 01/18 50%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Areas of patchy fog early. Cloudy this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 59F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday 01/19 0%
Windy and partly cloudy early. Mostly cloudy with diminishing winds later in the day. High 33F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Sunday 01/20 0%
Mostly sunny skies. High 48F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 01/21 0%
Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 59F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Tuesday 01/22 10%
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 46F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.