Drug Rehab: Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Curwensville PA 16833
Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Curwensville PA is your partner in detox and recovery care.
The Curwensville, Pennsylvania alcohol rehabilitation recovery team is equipped with extensive experience, and offers the latest in alcohol withdrawl symptoms and treatment technologies. They are committed to working alongside you to give you access to the freedom of your life for better long-term, manageable rehab solutions.
Consult with professionals today to learn more about alcohol rehab options. Services include alcohol detox and drug rehab service.
The Curwensville, Pennsylvania alcohol rehabilitation company conveniently servers in Clearfield County.
Alcohol Withdrawal Treatment in Curwensville, Pennsylvania
Detoxification is a critical medical procedure to treat addiction to drugs and alcohol. Typically, any substance use disorder treatment begins with detox, a set of therapeutic interventions intended to manage acute intoxication and withdrawal. The process involves elimination of toxins from the body of a patient. Detox aims at minimizing the physical damage caused by the presence of psychoactive substances in the body, either deliberately or accidentally.
Depending on type of the substance abused and Drug Treatment Curwensville PA severity of symptoms, various detox approaches may be considered for different patients. It can be performed in a wide range of settings and at multiple levels of intensity. Conventionally, detox uses medications to remove toxins from the body. However, it is noteworthy that drug and alcohol abuse causes nutritional deficiencies in the body, which need to be replenished for a healthy recovery. Therefore, health experts, nowadays, are recommending nutrient-based detox therapies. Here are some Curwensville PA vital nutrients that people undergoing detox should consume:
- Vitamins B and C: Vitamins B1, B3 and B5 aid body in converting sugar into energy, while vitamins B6 and B12 help produce blood cells. Heavy alcohol consumption and drug use impair body’s ability to absorb these nutrients. Therefore, individuals struggling with an addiction should take adequate dosage of B-group vitamins for healthy recovery. The anti-addiction property of B vitamins is used by detox clinics Heroin Treatment Curwensville PA to treat people with addiction. Vitamin therapy, also referred to as NAD IV therapy, is a natural holistic detox procedure to help patients manage withdrawal symptoms while preparing their body for subsequent treatment. NAD or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is a coenzyme present in almost every cell in the body and helps metabolize fats, carbohydrates and amino acids. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) deficiency makes people feel fatigued or depressed, which can make withdrawal symptoms worse. Curwensville PA Patients undergoing detox treatment should increase their vitamin C intake to negate unpleasant feelings caused by withdrawal symptoms.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: From boosting heart health to helping alleviate depressive symptoms, omega-3 is known to offer a multitude of benefits. According to a study published in the journal Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, the anti-depression properties of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may be attributed to its anti-inflammatory effects and their role in bringing Curwensville PA about structural changes in the brain. Drug addiction treatment centers are now using omega-3 fatty acids in their detox programs for natural and sustained recovery. Flaxseed oil, fatty fish, walnuts, soybeans and oysters are some of the rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Proteins: Hundreds or thousands of amino acids together form proteins that regulate several functions and play an important role in maintaining living system. Proteins exist in seven types, including enzymes, Curwensville PA antibodies and some hormones like insulin. Talking about the mental health, tryptophan, an essential amino acid, is known to influence mood by producing the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin, also called nature’s Prozac, is associated with depression. Foods such as meat, dairy products, fruits and seeds are abundant in tryptophan. Many detox clinics use amino acid therapy to help patients get rid of harmful toxins without causing protein deficiency.
- Calcium: Studies suggest a positive association Curwensville PA between calcium intake and lower depression levels. Calcium may also have a calming effect on many mental health conditions and sleep- related problems. It is also known to have a protective effect on difficulty in falling asleep, anxiety and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Seeking specialized treatment
Adequate intake of aforesaid nutrients is important for people struggling with addiction. However, it is advised to approach a credible detox rehab for sustainable recovery.
Financing Options for Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Curwensville
Don’t you believe that everyone should have access to the best damn alcohol addiction recovery service and care when faced with a challenging situation?
Call today to see what finance options or specials that you may qualify for. All major credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Your Curwensville, Pennsylvania Alcohol Rehabilitation Center for Alcohol Addiction Recovery
Contact Us at Alcohol Rehabilitation Center Services in Curwensville PA 16833
Schedule an appointment with us at 1-866-416-8316
Looking for a rehabilitation company that values your needs? You’ve found it. Don’t wait to schedule – call today!
Surrounding Areas In Pennsylvania
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Wampum PA 16157
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Dushore PA 18614
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Harrisburg PA 17140
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Slatington PA 18080
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Greenville PA 16125
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Fredonia PA 16124
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Millerton PA 16936
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Morris PA 16938
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Glassport PA 15045
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Coopersburg PA 18036
- 4:45 AM EST on January 18, 2019
- 4:00 PM EST on January 20, 2019
Friday 01/18 70%
Mainly cloudy with snow showers around this morning. High around 35F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%.
Saturday 01/19 100%
Cloudy with snow. High 28F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches.
Sunday 01/20 20%
Cloudy skies. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Morning high of 22F with temps falling to the single digits. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Monday 01/21 10%
Mostly cloudy early, then afternoon sunshine. High around 10F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday 01/22 20%
Overcast. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 24F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.