Drug Rehab: Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Fluker LA 70436
Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Fluker LA is your partner in detox and recovery care.
The Fluker, Louisiana alcohol rehabilitation recovery team is equipped with extensive experience, and offers the latest in alcohol withdrawl symptoms and treatment technologies. They are committed to working alongside you to give you access to the freedom of your life for better long-term, manageable rehab solutions.
Consult with professionals today to learn more about alcohol rehab options. Services include alcohol detox and drug rehab service.
The Fluker, Louisiana alcohol rehabilitation company conveniently servers in Tangipahoa County.
Alcohol Rehab Centers in Fluker, Louisiana
Detoxification is a critical medical procedure to treat addiction to drugs and alcohol. Typically, any substance use disorder treatment begins with detox, a set of therapeutic interventions intended to manage acute intoxication and withdrawal. The process involves elimination of toxins from the body of a patient. Detox aims at minimizing the physical damage caused by the presence of psychoactive substances in the body, either deliberately or accidentally.
Depending on type of the substance abused and Rehabilitation Center Fluker LA severity of symptoms, various detox approaches may be considered for different patients. It can be performed in a wide range of settings and at multiple levels of intensity. Conventionally, detox uses medications to remove toxins from the body. However, it is noteworthy that drug and alcohol abuse causes nutritional deficiencies in the body, which need to be replenished for a healthy recovery. Therefore, health experts, nowadays, are recommending nutrient-based detox therapies. Here are some Fluker LA vital nutrients that people undergoing detox should consume:
- Vitamins B and C: Vitamins B1, B3 and B5 aid body in converting sugar into energy, while vitamins B6 and B12 help produce blood cells. Heavy alcohol consumption and drug use impair body’s ability to absorb these nutrients. Therefore, individuals struggling with an addiction should take adequate dosage of B-group vitamins for healthy recovery. The anti-addiction property of B vitamins is used by detox clinics Rehab Centers Fluker LA to treat people with addiction. Vitamin therapy, also referred to as NAD IV therapy, is a natural holistic detox procedure to help patients manage withdrawal symptoms while preparing their body for subsequent treatment. NAD or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is a coenzyme present in almost every cell in the body and helps metabolize fats, carbohydrates and amino acids. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) deficiency makes people feel fatigued or depressed, which can make withdrawal symptoms worse. Fluker LA Patients undergoing detox treatment should increase their vitamin C intake to negate unpleasant feelings caused by withdrawal symptoms.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: From boosting heart health to helping alleviate depressive symptoms, omega-3 is known to offer a multitude of benefits. According to a study published in the journal Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, the anti-depression properties of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may be attributed to its anti-inflammatory effects and their role in bringing Fluker LA about structural changes in the brain. Drug addiction treatment centers are now using omega-3 fatty acids in their detox programs for natural and sustained recovery. Flaxseed oil, fatty fish, walnuts, soybeans and oysters are some of the rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Proteins: Hundreds or thousands of amino acids together form proteins that regulate several functions and play an important role in maintaining living system. Proteins exist in seven types, including enzymes, Fluker LA antibodies and some hormones like insulin. Talking about the mental health, tryptophan, an essential amino acid, is known to influence mood by producing the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin, also called nature’s Prozac, is associated with depression. Foods such as meat, dairy products, fruits and seeds are abundant in tryptophan. Many detox clinics use amino acid therapy to help patients get rid of harmful toxins without causing protein deficiency.
- Calcium: Studies suggest a positive association Fluker LA between calcium intake and lower depression levels. Calcium may also have a calming effect on many mental health conditions and sleep- related problems. It is also known to have a protective effect on difficulty in falling asleep, anxiety and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Seeking specialized treatment
Adequate intake of aforesaid nutrients is important for people struggling with addiction. However, it is advised to approach a credible detox rehab for sustainable recovery.
Financing Options for Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Fluker
Don’t you believe that everyone should have access to the best damn alcohol addiction recovery service and care when faced with a challenging situation?
Call today to see what finance options or specials that you may qualify for. All major credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Your Fluker, Louisiana Alcohol Rehabilitation Center for Alcohol Addiction Recovery
Contact Us at Alcohol Rehabilitation Center Services in Fluker LA 70436
Schedule an appointment with us at 1-866-416-8316
Looking for a rehabilitation company that values your needs? You’ve found it. Don’t wait to schedule – call today!
Surrounding Areas In Louisiana
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Dequincy LA 70633
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Gretna LA 70053
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Ville Platte LA 70586
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Converse LA 71419
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Saint Francisville LA 70775
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Lacombe LA 70445
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Jackson LA 70748
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Marksville LA 71351
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Bush LA 70431
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Hammond LA 70404
Friday 01/18 0%
Overcast. High 69F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 01/19 100%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Thunderstorms in the morning, then cloudy skies late. A few storms may be severe. Morning high of 64F with temps falling to near 45. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Sunday 01/20 0%
Mostly sunny. High 49F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday 01/21 10%
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 56F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 01/22 70%
Chance of Rain
Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 66F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.