Drug Rehab: Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Shreveport LA 71101
Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Shreveport LA is your partner in detox and recovery care.
The Shreveport, Louisiana alcohol rehabilitation recovery team is equipped with extensive experience, and offers the latest in alcohol withdrawl symptoms and treatment technologies. They are committed to working alongside you to give you access to the freedom of your life for better long-term, manageable rehab solutions.
Consult with professionals today to learn more about alcohol rehab options. Services include alcohol detox and drug rehab service.
The Shreveport, Louisiana alcohol rehabilitation company conveniently servers in Caddo County.
Drug Rehabilitation Programs in Shreveport, Louisiana
With all the news about the dangers of prescription drugs – especially opioid painkillers like OxyContin, methadone and morphine – you would think people would be using less of them. However, judging by the statistics, including the number of people going to drug detox and rehab centers to stop taking these drugs, it would appear that people are taking even more than Heroin Treatment Shreveport LA ever. Do people really realize what these drugs can do?
According to a February, 2007 Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, the weekly digest published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), unintentional poisoning deaths in the U.S. rose 62.5 percent from 1999-2004. According to CDC studies, this increase has been going on since the 1990’s and overdoses of prescription drugs, especially Shreveport LA prescription painkillers, are primarily responsible for the increase. In fact, according to the CDC, opioid prescription painkillers cause more drug overdose deaths than cocaine and heroin combined.
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) also said that admissions to drug detox, drug rehab and other treatment for this type of prescription painkiller increased from 46,972 in 2002 to 63,243 in 2004.
These vast increases – a Alcohol Treatment Centers Shreveport LA 62.5 percent increase in deaths and a jump of about one-third for those going into drug detox, drug rehab and other treatment – indicate that far more people are taking dangerous prescription painkillers and other drugs than ever despite the fact that some of this information is all over the news.
* Purdue Pharma paid a fine of $634.5 million for misleading doctors Shreveport LA and the public about the dangers of OxyContin.
* Xyprexa is killing 15,000 people a year in nursing homes – and God knows how many more are being given the drug at home.
* The whole concept of methadone treatment is in question because it has proven to be ineffective at getting people off other drugs and is involved in twice the number of Shreveport LA deaths caused by heroin.
* Young adults are having ‘pharma parties’ – mixing any number of prescription drugs they’ve gotten from friends, or from parents’ medicine cabinets.
* The DEA says that kids given Ritalin and other stimulants are more likely to abuse cocaine in later life than others.
* There is tons of evidence of suicidal and homicidal tendencies caused by mind-altering psychiatric drugs Shreveport LA – and some of those ‘tendencies’ actually result in the deaths of either those who are taking the drugs or people they’ve killed.
The list goes on and on.
Despite this, we keep taking the drugs. Big Pharma continues to advertise, we continue to be duped into thinking that drugs are the answer to all our problems, and we continue to ask our doctors Shreveport LA for the advertised drugs – apparently completely unaware that we might need drug detox and, possibly, drug rehab to get off them, or that they can kill us, or that they can lead to further drug use, or potentially ruin the life of anyone who takes them.
Before you take a dangerous prescription drug, research the risks. Drug packaging has information on side Shreveport LA effects and the circumstances under which the drug can be dangerous. The information is also widely available on the Internet. Read this information, and take it seriously: Don’t assume that you or someone in your family will not be one of the people who suffer those side effects.
And if you or someone you care about is already taking a prescription drug that Shreveport LA could be dangerous, consider getting them through a good medical drug detox program so they are no longer at risk.
The prescription drug epidemic is not going to stop unless people truly understand the dangers, avoid taking them if at all possible, and get those who are already taking them into a drug detox program. The frontline of the war on prescription drugs Shreveport LA is at the doorstep of your own home – fight the battle, and you will win the war, and save lives.
Financing Options for Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Shreveport
Don’t you believe that everyone should have access to the best damn alcohol addiction recovery service and care when faced with a challenging situation?
Call today to see what finance options or specials that you may qualify for. All major credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Your Shreveport, Louisiana Alcohol Rehabilitation Center for Alcohol Addiction Recovery
Contact Us at Alcohol Rehabilitation Center Services in Shreveport LA 71101
Schedule an appointment with us at 1-866-416-8316
Looking for a rehabilitation company that values your needs? You’ve found it. Don’t wait to schedule – call today!
Surrounding Areas In Louisiana
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Thibodaux LA 70310
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Kentwood LA 70444
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Montegut LA 70377
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Greenwell Springs LA 70739
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Saint Martinville LA 70582
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Franklin LA 70538
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Amite LA 70422
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Basile LA 70515
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Harrisonburg LA 71340
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Rayne LA 70578
Friday 01/18 50%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 64F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday 01/19 10%
Decreasing cloudiness and windy. Morning high of 52F with temps falling to near 40. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Sunday 01/20 0%
Sunny. High near 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 01/21 10%
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 59F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday 01/22 90%
Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 62F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.