Drug Rehab: Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Woodbury CT 06798
Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Woodbury CT is your partner in detox and recovery care.
The Woodbury, Connecticut alcohol rehabilitation recovery team is equipped with extensive experience, and offers the latest in alcohol withdrawl symptoms and treatment technologies. They are committed to working alongside you to give you access to the freedom of your life for better long-term, manageable rehab solutions.
Consult with professionals today to learn more about alcohol rehab options. Services include alcohol detox and drug rehab service.
The Woodbury, Connecticut alcohol rehabilitation company conveniently servers in Litchfield County.
Rehab Centers in Woodbury, Connecticut
Detoxification is a critical medical procedure to treat addiction to drugs and alcohol. Typically, any substance use disorder treatment begins with detox, a set of therapeutic interventions intended to manage acute intoxication and withdrawal. The process involves elimination of toxins from the body of a patient. Detox aims at minimizing the physical damage caused by the presence of psychoactive substances in the body, either deliberately or accidentally.
Depending on type of the substance abused and Drug Detoxification Woodbury CT severity of symptoms, various detox approaches may be considered for different patients. It can be performed in a wide range of settings and at multiple levels of intensity. Conventionally, detox uses medications to remove toxins from the body. However, it is noteworthy that drug and alcohol abuse causes nutritional deficiencies in the body, which need to be replenished for a healthy recovery. Therefore, health experts, nowadays, are recommending nutrient-based detox therapies. Here are some Woodbury CT vital nutrients that people undergoing detox should consume:
- Vitamins B and C: Vitamins B1, B3 and B5 aid body in converting sugar into energy, while vitamins B6 and B12 help produce blood cells. Heavy alcohol consumption and drug use impair body’s ability to absorb these nutrients. Therefore, individuals struggling with an addiction should take adequate dosage of B-group vitamins for healthy recovery. The anti-addiction property of B vitamins is used by detox clinics Drug And Alcohol Rehab Woodbury CT to treat people with addiction. Vitamin therapy, also referred to as NAD IV therapy, is a natural holistic detox procedure to help patients manage withdrawal symptoms while preparing their body for subsequent treatment. NAD or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is a coenzyme present in almost every cell in the body and helps metabolize fats, carbohydrates and amino acids. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) deficiency makes people feel fatigued or depressed, which can make withdrawal symptoms worse. Woodbury CT Patients undergoing detox treatment should increase their vitamin C intake to negate unpleasant feelings caused by withdrawal symptoms.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: From boosting heart health to helping alleviate depressive symptoms, omega-3 is known to offer a multitude of benefits. According to a study published in the journal Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, the anti-depression properties of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may be attributed to its anti-inflammatory effects and their role in bringing Woodbury CT about structural changes in the brain. Drug addiction treatment centers are now using omega-3 fatty acids in their detox programs for natural and sustained recovery. Flaxseed oil, fatty fish, walnuts, soybeans and oysters are some of the rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Proteins: Hundreds or thousands of amino acids together form proteins that regulate several functions and play an important role in maintaining living system. Proteins exist in seven types, including enzymes, Woodbury CT antibodies and some hormones like insulin. Talking about the mental health, tryptophan, an essential amino acid, is known to influence mood by producing the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin, also called nature’s Prozac, is associated with depression. Foods such as meat, dairy products, fruits and seeds are abundant in tryptophan. Many detox clinics use amino acid therapy to help patients get rid of harmful toxins without causing protein deficiency.
- Calcium: Studies suggest a positive association Woodbury CT between calcium intake and lower depression levels. Calcium may also have a calming effect on many mental health conditions and sleep- related problems. It is also known to have a protective effect on difficulty in falling asleep, anxiety and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Seeking specialized treatment
Adequate intake of aforesaid nutrients is important for people struggling with addiction. However, it is advised to approach a credible detox rehab for sustainable recovery.
Financing Options for Alcohol Rehabilitation Center in Woodbury
Don’t you believe that everyone should have access to the best damn alcohol addiction recovery service and care when faced with a challenging situation?
Call today to see what finance options or specials that you may qualify for. All major credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Your Woodbury, Connecticut Alcohol Rehabilitation Center for Alcohol Addiction Recovery
Contact Us at Alcohol Rehabilitation Center Services in Woodbury CT 06798
Schedule an appointment with us at 1-866-416-8316
Looking for a rehabilitation company that values your needs? You’ve found it. Don’t wait to schedule – call today!
Surrounding Areas In Connecticut
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Woodstock CT 06281
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Salem CT 06420
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Middletown CT 06457
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in New Canaan CT 06840
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Sandy Hook CT 06482
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Seymour CT 06483
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Woodbridge CT 06525
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Simsbury CT 06070
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Goshen CT 06756
- Alcohol Withdrawal Rehab in Prospect CT 06712
- 3:31 PM EST on January 18, 2019
- 4:00 PM EST on January 20, 2019
Friday 01/18 10%
Clearing skies late. Lows overnight in the low 20s.
Saturday 01/19 20%
Cloudy. High 31F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 01/20 100%
Cloudy...with periods of freezing rain ending in the afternoon. Morning high of 35F with temps falling to near 20. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 100%.
Monday 01/21 0%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 6F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.
Tuesday 01/22 0%
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 24F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.